Discover all of the Features at WTCE 2024.
The path to wellbeing starts at WTCE
If you are interested in food, drink, beauty and amenity kit products that can improve a passenger’s wellbeing while travelling, this feature is not to be missed.
Mental and physical wellbeing have become extremely important to passengers and WTCE will have so much on offer for our visitors to discover in the wellness space at this year’s event.
Check back soon for 2024 information!
Wellbeing Features at WTCE:
Exhibitors on the Wellbeing Walk-through
Among those exhibitors who showcased their product ranges and explained how they can alleviate things like the physical side effects associated with travelling long distances were:
- GREFUSA SL
- Foodpartners France
and many more.
Wellbeing at Taste of Travel
Taste of Travel Theatre provides a dedicated area at World Travel Catering and Onboard Services Expo to discuss the onboard trends of tomorrow and beyond.
Previous years' wellbeing themes will included:
- Allergy-friendly products onboard: with special meals expert, Marc Warde and executive director of International Flight Services Association (IFSA), Lauren Costello heading up an important discussion following the launch of the association’s new food safety guidelines
- Creating a healthy and sustainable workplace environment: with Mike Pooley, Aviation Sans Frontières (ASF) and Sinje Wojahn, LSG Group
- Passenger expectations after the pandemic: discussing changing views and attitudes of flying public and how we as an industry can meet these through sustainability, wellbeing, and improved service
Wellbeing Trends and Insights
Visit the World Travel Catering & Onboard Services Hub for the latest industry insights and trends on wellbeing with topics covering:
- The future of wellbeing onboard
- How amenity kits are playing an important role in passenger wellness
- Food allergies and managing wellness
As well as a focus on the wellbeing products showcased by exhibitors at the show.
Sensehacking: Passenger Wellbeing in the Air
Download the exclusive report produced for WTCE to understand how to alleviate passenger stress and improve the onboard experience.
Dietary requirements for 10% of the population
Catering for special dietary requests and allergies has never been more important for airlines keen to ensure passengers feel safely catered for.
Products in Focus: Passenger Comfort
These articles take a look at the latest and most exciting travel catering and onboard service products for airlines and rail operators.
Wellbeing at WTCE:
It’s great to see people again and really see the emotion coming through from everyone at the show. It’s been emotional but you realise how strong the ties you have with people are. You are truly friends so being back and connecting with old friends again is great.
It’s one happy show and its very rewarding to see that we are still here. It’s nice to present our new products to old and new friends visiting the show.
The event provides the perfect opportunity to bring a company’s purpose to life, and inspire and delight passengers with meaningful, valuable and conscious creations.
We’ve been able to generate ideas and innovations that airlines are looking for to influence and be more sustainable and be more innovative in digital solutions for their clients.
For airline and rail buyers, learn about our exclusive programme of benefits.
Register your interest to attend WTCE and experience the wellbeing walk-through in person.