Register now to attend WTCE and experience the wellbeing walk-through in person.
The path to wellbeing starts at WTCE
New for 2023, WTCE will introduce its ‘Wellbeing Walk Through’, a feature not to be missed for buyers interested in food, drink, beauty and amenity kit products that can improve a passenger’s wellbeing while travelling.
“Mental and physical wellbeing have become extremely important to passengers, and airlines are increasingly looking for innovations that can really enhance the onboard experience.
We have some exciting exhibitors that cater to this growing trend, from companies offering jet lag solutions, to functional food and drink; there really will be so much on offer for our visitors to discover in the wellness space at this year’s event.”
Polly Magraw, WTCE Event Director
Wellbeing Features at WTCE:
Exhibitors on the Wellbeing Walk-through
Among those exhibitors showcasing their product ranges and explaining how they can alleviate things like the physical side effects associated with travelling long distances are:
- GREFUSA SL
- Foodpartners France
and many more. View exhibitors showcasing wellbeing products and solutions at WTCE.
Wellbeing at Taste of Travel
Taste of Travel Theatre provides a dedicated area at World Travel Catering and Onboard Services Expo to discuss the onboard trends of tomorrow and beyond.
This year’s wellbeing themes will include:
- Allergy-friendly products onboard: with special meals expert, Marc Warde and executive director of International Flight Services Association (IFSA), Lauren Costello heading up an important discussion following the launch of the association’s new food safety guidelines
- Creating a healthy and sustainable workplace environment: with Mike Pooley, Aviation Sans Frontières (ASF) and Sinje Wojahn, LSG Group
- Passenger expectations after the pandemic: discussing changing views and attitudes of flying public and how we as an industry can meet these through sustainability, wellbeing, and improved service
Wellbeing Trends and Insights
Visit the World Travel Catering & Onboard Services Hub for the latest industry insights and trends on wellbeing with topics covering:
- The future of wellbeing onboard
- How amenity kits are playing an important role in passenger wellness
- Food allergies and managing wellness
As well as a focus on the wellbeing products showcased by exhibitors at the show.
Sensehacking: Passenger Wellbeing in the Air
Download the exclusive report produced for WTCE to understand how to alleviate passenger stress and improve the onboard experience.
Dietary requirements for 10% of the population
Catering for special dietary requests and allergies has never been more important for airlines keen to ensure passengers feel safely catered for.
Products in Focus: Passenger Comfort
These articles take a look at the latest and most exciting travel catering and onboard service products for airlines and rail operators.