NEW: We have teamed up with our official PR agency, Storm, to offer you exclusive PR support in the run-up to and at the show to ensure the media are aware of your company and offering. See below for the 2 options available to you.
Need help with your PR?
Pre show PR package
(Only 5 available)
- Creation of engaging press pack showcasing your products and services. Sent to registered media in advance of the show. You can use this marketing material to send to potential clients on your database prior to the event to invite them to your stand.
- Written copy for your online profile on the WTCE website and app which is SEO friendly.
- 1 press release written and issued to key industry media announcing what you will be presenting/demonstrating at WTCE.
- Guaranteed 3 international pieces of media coverage (depending on whether announcing new product/service)
- Thought leadership editorial to explain to potential visitors about your new products/solutions and their value to the industry. This can be used on your website and you can submit it for use in the Show Daily*, highlight your product on What’s New Onboard, draw attention to a seminar you are presenting or events on your stand to drive buyers to you. We would also record a Zoom interview with you to promote your article that will be shared on the WTCE social media channels.
*subject to terms and conditions
How much? £4,000
Onsite PR package
(Only 10 available)
- We will arrange for you to meet 2 influential journalists and give them a tour of your stand and products. If the media are not in attendance, we will arrange a virtual tour of your stand and virtual interview with you. (This will be dependent on strength of story)
- One 60 second (max) promotional video created and used on:
- your own channels (social and website)
- WTCE’s review web page
- WTCE’s social media
- Post show press announcement announcing any new deals or progress made at the event. To be issued to all media in attendance and key international media who could not attend. Guaranteed coverage (amount dependent on strength of news).