REED EXHIBITIONS LIMITED
World Travel Catering & Onboard Services Expo Free Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. Who are we?
- The World Travel Catering & Onboard Services Expo Free Prize Draw (referred to in these terms & conditions as WTCE Free Prize Draw) is offered to you by Reed Exhibitions Limited. Our principal place of business is at Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, UK. Reed Exhibitions Limited is the company that in these Terms and Conditions is called “we” or “us”.
- We are the organiser of the World Travel Catering & Onboard Services Expo event held on 5 - 7 April 2016 at Hamburg Messe (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as WTCE).
- For all queries or issues with WTCE Free Prize Draw however please contact:
28 The Quadrant
The customer service telephone line is +44 (0) 20 8271 2174, we will endeavour to respond to voicemail messages within three working days.
- Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org – we will endeavour to respond to email messages within three working days.
- If you are not satisfied with the response from us, you can contact OFCOM on 0300 123 3333 or 020 7981 3040 or www.ofcom.org.uk.
2. What terms, conditions and rules apply to the WTCE Free Prize Draw?
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the WTCE Free Prize Draw. Any persons who breach them may be excluded from access to the WTCE Free Prize Draw. You will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to have agreed to be bound by them when entering the WTCE Free Prize Draw.
- Entrants must be over 16 years at the date of entry in order to participate in the WTCE Free Prize Draw.
- Entry into WTCE Free Prize Draw is restricted via Internet entry only. Entrants must complete the post show survey on the link supplied to them via email and enter their details, to include their name, job title, company and email address.
- Entrants must have visited or exhibited at WTCE 2016.
- All entrants who complete the survey and leave their details will be entered into the WTCE Free Prize Draw to win an Amazon Gift Voucher value €250
- Entrants must ensure that the email address they provide when submitting the survey is accurate. If the email address supplied is invalid for whatever reason, we reserve the right to withdraw the entrant from the WTCE Free Prize Draw. Our decision in this regard is final.
- Entrants will only be entitled one entry into the WTCE Free Prize Draw.
- All completed WTCE surveys for the WTCE Free Prize Draw must be received after 11am on Tuesday 12 April and before 5pm on Friday 29 April 2016. Any entries received before or after this period will not be accepted.
(a) employees of Reed Exhibitions Limited;
(b) any person directly or indirectly involved in the running of WTCE Free Prize Draw; are excluded from entering the WTCE Free Prize Draw and their entries will not be considered.
- The Prize selected and supplied by us is available as the only prize and shall be awarded to the winner of WTCE Free Prize Draw.
- The Prize is subject to availability and we may at our discretion substitute this Prize for a prize of a similar nature and/or comparable value. The winner of the WTCE Free Prize Draw is not entitled to a cash alternative to the Prize and such Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We may, at our discretion, change the dates of entry into the WTCE Free Prize Draw and/or the dates on which the WTCE Free Prize Draw will be drawn. We also reserve the right to alter, amend, suspend or withdraw these Terms and Conditions and/or WTCE Free Prize Draw without prior notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be indicated on the Website (http://www. worldtravelcateringexpo.com/prizedraw) and it is the responsibility of entrants to check for any such changes.
3. How much will it cost me to enter the WTCE Free Prize Draw?
- Entry is via the survey link supplied via email and is free of charge. No purchase is necessary.
- On 3 May 2016, an entrant will be drawn at random from the WTCE Free Prize Draw entries (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as the Winner).
- The Winner will be notified via email before 5pm on Friday 6 May 2016 at the email address they supplied on entering. In order to redeem the Prize the Winner will be required to send their acceptance to us via email on or before 5pm on 10 May 2016.
- Subject to us receiving the required acceptance under the paragraph above, the Prize will be sent to the winner via email within 10 working days of 10 May 2016.
- We reserve the right to verify the entrants’ eligibility and to check your identity. If you have been asked for proof of your identity and/or your eligibility, your failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in your disqualification from the WTCE Free Prize Draw. All personal details and information you supply must be truthful and accurate.
5. How will we use your personal details?
- We will only use your personal details to operate the WTCE Free Prize Draw and to send you updates about WTCE and to notify you if you win the WTCE Free Prize Draw.
6. How far are we liable or responsible to you?
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions removes or limits our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any liability which cannot be limited or excluded by the law. These Terms and Conditions also do not affect the rights that are granted to you as a consumer by the law. Otherwise, we will not be liable to you for any matter relating to the WTCE Free Prize Draw offered by us.
- We will also not be liable to you if you suffer loss or inconvenience because of the failures of persons or systems that we do not directly control – for example, mobile phone network operators, internet service providers, postal services, software providers and telephone traffic handlers.
7. The legal position of these terms and condition
- These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us. We reserve the right to change them and update them from time to time but if we do so we will post the changes on the Website.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on the 30 March 2016.